Full Stack Developer
£1 - £100,000 Per Year
Full-stack Developer in Guernsey
You don't have to enjoy playing golf, sailing, swimming, shooting, tennis, gaming, socialising, horse riding, stand-up paddleboarding, playing football, dining out with friends, walking on beaches, sea kayaking or having no commute, to work with this client but it will help!
Are you a full-stack developer looking for the next stage of your career? With a varied workload and plenty of new challenges? Where you can have lots of opportunities to build your skills, and learn new ones, not only from training but also from working with a first-class peer group?
You'll be working in the wonderful Channel Isles, where you'll benefit from a great work-life balance (easy access to the mainland if chilled weekends on the coast get too much!), with a company that develops its staff and you can develop and enhance your skills. They provide a fabulous work environment and accommodation.
The development team is responsible for the design, development and maintenance of bespoke internal software solutions and tools. These range from the creation of data sources through to front-end applications. You will work closely with internal stakeholders and each other to scope out and analyse user requirements in order to produce high-quality and relevant products. You'll be managing projects from the inception of the initial requirements through to the delivery of the end product.
- Design, develop and maintain high quality software products adhering to agile working practices
- Investigate and adopt appropriate industry tools utilising best practices & ensure your skills are kept relevant and up to date
- Work closely with other teams and maintain documentation as appropriate
Start Date: ASAP. The client can wait for the right person.
Location: Guernsey Channel Isles.
: Excellent compensation benchmarked against the London market + Bonus + Pension + PMI + Dental Accommodation + Training.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to gain exposure to a fast-moving trading environment, and to the cutting-edge technologies involved in running one of the world's most successful hedge funds.
As a collaborative team player, capable of working towards a collective goal, you'll be able to manage multiple tasks, thrive in a fast-paced environment and be keen to improve your understanding of systematic trading and financial markets. Working with the team, you need to be proactive, intellectually curious, have a problem-solving mindset, organised and with good communication skills.
- Experience building software applications, ideally with C# and front-End exposure, ideally with AngularJS some knowledge of Kubernetes is good to have.
- Logical thinker with the desire to solve problems who is team work focussed, collaborative and open
- Growth mind-set with the willingness to advance within the role and positively driven and adaptable
The client is a world-leading systematic investment firm. They focus on executing quantitative trading strategies devised through advanced mathematical research and modelling. They source advanced quantitative trading strategies, using their highly sophisticated trading platform to execute them. They work on the cutting edge of systematic trading, utilising the latest technology to ensure we execute all their trades efficiently. Focusing on systematically executing sophisticated trading strategies, including low latency trades, using a variety of advanced systems that enable them to place and monitor trades across multiple asset classes (primarily equities, futures, FX, and ETFs). They trade 24 hours per day, five days per week, across all major world markets.
For more information please call Simon Dunscombe on 01566 776 888 or email your CV to [email protected]
Services Advertised are those of an Employment Agency.
- Excellent compensation benchmarked against the London market
- 9% pension contribution scheme
- Private healthcare for you and family / ife & income protection cover
- 25 days of annual leave & bank holidays
- Dental healthcare / Optical cover
- Travel Insurance
- Subsidised gym membership
- Residents of Guernsey pay a flat rate of 20% tax on all income
- 2 return flights to your homeland per year
- 2 annual company parties: Christmas and Summer with team building activities and team breakfasts
- Fruit, soft drinks, and hot drinks in the office / Parking, bike storage, and showers
Call itecopeople today on 01566 776888
View all itecopeople vacancies
itecopeople is the trading name of Summit Computer Recruitment Ltd. Registered in England and Wales no. 03880344
Registered address: 37 Fore Street, Sidmouth Devon EX10 8AQ