IT Support Analyst.
You don’t have to enjoy playing golf, sailing, swimming, shooting, tennis, gaming, socialising, horse riding, stand up paddle boarding, playing football, dining out with friends, walking on beaches, sea kayaking or having no commute, to work with this client but it will help!!!
Are you a naturally inquisitive individual with a desire to learn? Would you like to join a high-performance team working with one of the world’s leading hedge funds? Do you enjoy challenging work that will stretch you with lots of training on the latest tech? Do you love a good work-life balance & relish the idea of living in the beautiful Channel Islands with access to the sea & sandy beaches? Read on…
As an IT Support Analyst, you’ll join a collaborative highly skilled team, dealing with a large range of technologies & will take ownership of looking after their systems & responding to alerts.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual with a methodical approach to work to gain exposure to a fast-moving trading environment & to the cutting edge technologies involved in running Europe’s leading hedge fund. Tasks include:
• Monitoring bespoke in-house systems. MS AD & MS Exchange management.
• Managing & maintaining VMware ESX virtual infrastructure Data Centre operations.
• Infrastructure changes & development Server upgrades & deployments.
• Server & workstation hardware, diagnostics & repairs PowerShell scripting & automation.
• Backup infrastructure management. Building & deploying of workstations & servers through automation.
Title: IT Support Analyst.
Location: Channel Isles. Accommodation provided. Ideal for people based in southwest England.
(Cornwall Devon Dorset Hampshire Somerset Bristol etc.).
Remuneration: Competitive Salary neg on experience plus low tax rate, bonus, pension, accommodation,
Start date: ASAP Client will wait for the right person.
Duration: Permanent role.
This is a great opportunity for development into a specialist IT Systems role. You’ll work closely alongside senior team members who will be able to help with advice, troubleshooting, training & project work. This client has very few ‘users’ & most are IT literate, so the time spent on ‘user’ problems is minimal. This means the learning opportunities are huge. This role will suit someone who has a real interest in IT, & an aptitude for applying computing concepts & their skills to solve real problems.
Who are we looking for?
You will need a passion for technology with the drive to continue developing your knowledge. We ideally need experience with some or all of the following:
- Windows 7/10. Windows 2012/2016/2019 server. Workstation & Server hardware.
- PowerShell and/or Perl. Backup infrastructures.
- Linux Infrastructure. Networking Knowledge (Cisco TCP/IP etc.).
- Any experience with Python or a CCNA would be awesome!
So to join the progressive company where you will be valued, trained, paid well with training & accommodation provided call, Simon or Laura, on 01566 776 888 or email your CV to [email protected]
Services Advertised are those of an Employment Business.
Call itecopeople today on 01566 776888
View all itecopeople vacancies