Project / Progreamme Manager
£425 - £475 Per Day
Learning and Development Programme Manager / Project Manager.
We urgently need a Project Manager or Programme Manager for an initial 6-week contract, with a likely start date of the 11 th October. It will be remotely based with possible meetings required in the north of the country. This has the potential to extend to April 2022.
Title: Learning and Development Programme Manager / Project Manager.
Duration: 6 weeks full time up to mid-November (with the potential to extend to April 2022).
Rate: c£425 - £475per day plus expenses.
Location: Home-based but with some face to face meetings in the North of England.
Project. This is the discovery phase for a new training and development solution. You will join a team using your Learning and Development project programme management skills and Previous experience of setting up large scale L&D service to assist in the scoping / discovery/start-up activity of such a programme.
- In-depth proven Programme Management / project management experience.
- Previous experience in setting up large scale L&D service for a large organisation with mobile employees ( >5,000 employees).
- Programme Management software.
- Working in multi-disciplinary teams, alongside L&D professionals and IT professionals.
- Transport or transport logistics experience.
- Training Academies.
- Familiarity with the North of England!
This is an urgent role so if you have experience in the above we wish to speak with you. Please send your CV to [email protected] or call 01566 776 888
Services advertised are those of an Employment Business.
Call itecopeople today on 01566 776888
View all itecopeople vacancies
itecopeople is the trading name of Summit Computer Recruitment Ltd. Registered in England and Wales no. 03880344
Registered address: 37 Fore Street, Sidmouth Devon EX10 8AQ