Software Programme Manager
£70,000 - £77,500 Per Year
Software Programme Manager
Our well-established client is a leader in the IoT field and specialise
in delivering real and innovative solutions in energy management and energy efficiency, making energy safe, reliable, efficient and green using technologies at the intersection of hardware, software, IoT, AI, and energy management science. They are a global provider of smart products in the home, as well as having a range of Internet and cloud-connected smart products to exploit the opportunities provided by the rapid growth of IoT.
They drive digital transformation by integrating world-leading process and energy technologies, end-point to cloud connecting products, controls, software and services, across the entire lifecycle, enabling integrated company management, for homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure and industries.
THE ROLE: You will join as an experienced Software Program Manager to help lead the development of firmware, app, cloud, and general software projects across both internal and external teams. You will be comfortable working with distributed project teams, engaging frequently with stakeholders across the business and take responsibility for the operational management of development partners. You will be experienced in agile development methodologies and be a natural leader and problem solver.
Title: Software Programme Manager.
Location: Home Based / Remote Working.
Start Date: ASAP, the client will wait for the right person.
Salary: c £70,000 - £75,000 +and bonus pension generous leave health insurance etc.
About you: You will have a customer-focused professional attitude with good interpersonal skills, so you will be a collaborative team player, happy working as part of a project team, comfortable engaging proactively with multi-disciplinary teams and stakeholders. When needed you will be a robust, resilient and tenacious individual who remains objective and delivers focussed
- Project planning, management, tracking, risk management of the software deliverables.
- Ensure delivery on time and budget, keeping stakeholders abreast of progress, milestones achieved
- Lead and be responsible for all projects within the organisations Programme Management Office.
- Take operational ownership of sub-contracted development teams.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement within the team, and provide guidance on best practice, coaching team members on delivery excellence.
- Establish delivery processes that are best suited to the requirements of the business/
- Plan the release cycles and align with the rest of the business.
when dealing with change, uncertainty and ambiguity.
Next Steps. Take this job and power your career! Working with a company operating at the forefront of this exciting IoT energy field, where your work will lead to benefits for both people and the environment. Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, you will be empowered to achieve more.
Please call Laura Ramm
- Most importantly, and absolutely essential, you will have a proactive, practical approach to project management, being able to navigate complex technical projects through the minefield of challenges faced, spotting and resolving problems before they impact the project.
- Full software development lifecycle (SDLC) experience.
- Experience in managing projects and working to a recognised Agile methodology
- Working with Internet connected products
- Managing outsourced partners and subcontractors, including both onsite and offsite developers
- This is not a hands-on software development role, but you will have an in-depth understanding of the software development process.
on 01566 776888 or to apply please send your CV to [email protected]
Services Advertised are those of an Employment Agency.
Call itecopeople today on 01566 776888
View all itecopeople vacancies