Electronics Engineering Manager
£45,000 - £75,000 Per Year
Electronics Engineering Manager
Our well-established client is a leader in the IoT field and specialise
in delivering real and innovative solutions in energy management and energy efficiency, making energy safe, reliable, efficient and green using technologies at the intersection of hardware, software, IoT, AI, and energy management science. They are a global provider of smart products in the home, as well as having a range of Internet and cloud-connected smart products to exploit the opportunities provided by the rapid growth of IoT.
They drive digital transformation by integrating world-leading process and energy technologies, end-point to cloud connecting products, controls, software and services, across the entire lifecycle, enabling integrated company management, for homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure and industries.
What we are looking for You will join as the Electronics Engineering Manager in the RandD Engineering department that develops and sustains internet-connected and non-connected products, reporting to the Engineering Director you will lead the electronics team and be an integral part of the engineering management team.
Title: Electronics Engineering Manager
- Provide team leadership in research, design, development, prototyping, testing, and delivery of electronic product hardware to volume-manufacture.
- Develop high performance engineering team, drive goal setting, coaching, and training.
- Develop project plans including development and direct factory cost estimates.
- Identify, own, mitigate, and manage risks and dependencies.
- Assist in budget and resource-level planning.
- Support new product business cases with cost estimates, feasibility studies, options and recommendations.
- Ensure collaboration with cross-functional teams — Mechanical, Firmware, Test, Quality, Manufacturing Operations, and Product Management.
- Collaborate with design partners and vendors in China, Europe, and Africa to monitor progress, resolve issues, and approve deliverables.
- Oversee verification and validation to demonstrate performance, safety, reliability, and compliance to world-wide standards.
Location: Home Based / Remote Working.
Start Date: ASAP, the client will wait for the right person.
Salary: c £70,000 - £75,000 +and bonus pension generous leave insurance health etc.
About you: You will have a customer-focused professional attitude with good interpersonal skills, so you will be a collaborative team player, happy working as part of a project team, comfortable engaging proactively with multi-disciplinary teams and stakeholders. When needed you will be a robust, resilient and tenacious individual who remains objective and delivers focussed
when dealing with change, uncertainty and ambiguity.
You will have experience in:
Next Steps. Take this job and power your career! Working with a company operating at the forefront of this exciting IoT energy field, where your work will lead to benefits for both people and the environment. Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, you will be empowered to achieve more.
Please call Laura Ramm
- product development gained through team leadership, engineering management, and technical project management.
- leading circuit schematics, PCB layout, DFMEA, verification and validation testing.
- technical knowledge from several years of hands-on design and development.
- analogue and digital electronics, embedded systems, 32-bit microcontrollers, display technologies, mains power converters, RF design.
- design for reliability, manufacturability, testability, assembly, EMC, and cost.
on 01566 776888 or to apply please send your CV to [email protected]
Services Advertised are those of an Employment Agency.
Call itecopeople today on 01566 776888
View all itecopeople vacancies