Infrastructure Security Analyst
£400 - £425 Per Day
Infrastructure Security Analyst - security remediation, vulnerabilities and threats
We need an Infrastructure Security Analyst who must have experience & skills of Windows Infrastructure, Infrastructure Security & Security Remediation. To start 1/4/2021 for 3 months paying £425 per day.
Title: Infrastructure Security Analyst.
Location: Remote / London.
Start Date: 1/4/21.
Duration: 3 months.
Rate: £425 per day.
- To identify, investigate and remedy security related issues within the IT infrastructure. Not only do you have the skills to administer the infrastructure systems such as AD, Office 365, servers, workstation, network, etc but also know how to assess and resolve IT security related vulnerabilities and threats within the infrastructure.
- Maintain & ensure security, confidentiality, integrity & availability of the IT systems & infrastructure services.
- Infrastructure Security.
- Security Remediation.
- Providing technical support & management to the infrastructure & unified communication systems & ensuring the security & operation of the platforms ensuring security, availability, reliability & resilience including disaster recovery environment.
- Day to day incident & problem management of the infrastructure & telephony services.
- Implementing technical solutions & managing changes to the infrastructure & telephony systems.
- Ensuring disaster recovery & business continuity of the infrastructure & telephony services.
Skills: Proven experience & skills of:-
Network & Systems Security / Infrastructure Security & Security Remediation.
Virtualisation (VMware & HyperV) & storage management.
Working as an Infrastructure Analyst in a complex environment with a hybrid infrastructure based on systems hosted internally & externally, including PaaS & SaaS.
Microsoft Active Directory & Windows 2012/2016 Servers, SQL 2012/2014/2016, Office 365 & Exchange online.
Microsoft System Centre Suite (SCCM, SCOM, SCSM).
High degree of technical expertise as well as business understanding.
Ability to manage tasks in a matrix environment.
Good working knowledge of a Project Management Framework.
Experience of working within an ITIL Framework.
Network protocols including the configuration of network routers & switches, LAN/WAN, wireless access points.
To progress matters please call Laura Ramm on 01566 776 888 or email [email protected]
Services are those of an Employment Business.
Call itecopeople today on 01566 776888
View all itecopeople vacancies