Junior Azure DevOps Engineer
£25,000 - £37,500 Per Year
Junior C# Azure DevOps Engineer – C#, Azure
Are you seeking a new exciting role as C# Azure DevOps Engineer with a role with a dynamic & innovative global client that is offering lots of training? This world-leading client is investing heavily in new product design, market expansion & further development of existing markets. In particular, it is creating an exciting new range of Internet & cloud-connected smart products to exploit the opportunities provided by the rapid growth of the Internet of Things (IoT).
Job Title: Junior Azure DevOps Engineer.
Location: Remote working
Salary: £25,000pa - £35,000pa
Term: Permanent, full time
Your mission: With some experience gained in a C# development & Cloud (either Azure, AWS or Google Cloud) you'll join an experienced team as a junior Azure DevOps Engineer to help drive the business to the next level. This is an exciting opportunity for you to work on data-driven products & services in the Internet of Things space. You'll be working closely with experts in the field, you will receive invaluable experience & training in this cutting-edge field of technology.
Your responsibilities in both Service Operations & In Life Performance:
- Responsibility for the service catalogue of cloud & mobile assets, managing access & change control whilst working closely with development teams in a dev-ops environment.
- Liaise with technical teams in Root Cause Analysis.
- Work with the test manager, other internal stakeholders & cloud service providers to define and/or validate cloud service requirements related to operations & support & verify their correct implementation.
- Help identify & work with third-party solution providers, infrastructure providers, cloud application services that can help enrich the Smart Home proposition.
- Liaise with customer service, quality & engineering functions to analyse patterns in customer returns & complaints, identifying root causes & instigating corrective action.
About you: With a deep interest in technology you'll have some experience working & C# with Azure (or AWS or Google Cloud). You are customer focused, a good team player with good communication skills & take responsibility for service quality. Any experience in PowerShell and/or other scripting technologies & Dev-ops deployment & operations support is a plus.
What the client can offer: You can look forward to growing your career in a dynamic workplace with significant personal responsibility & flexible working models to ensure the right work/life balance. Working across teams there is a company culture that encourages performance & cooperation, The Company is characterized by both the appreciation & equal opportunities of our employees, a recipe for generating success. They are offering lots of training, an attractive compensation package including the comprehensive fringe benefits expected of an international company.
To discuss this fantastic permanent opportunity, please contact Laura Ramm on 01566 776888 or email [email protected]
Services advertised by itecopeople are those of an Agency.
Call itecopeople today on 01566 776888
View all itecopeople vacancies
itecopeople is the trading name of Summit Computer Recruitment Ltd. Registered in England and Wales no. 03880344
Registered address: 37 Fore Street, Sidmouth Devon EX10 8AQ