Senior Programme Planner
£50,000.00 - £70,000.00 Per Hour
Are you interested in joining an established PMO team as a senior Programme Planner to work with stakeholders ensuring all aspects of the programes projects are defined?
You’ll provide clarity on key milestones to define what, when and how activities will be organised to ensure the outcomes of the overall programme can be achieved, with the resources available. You’ll lead on all aspects of project planning, which will include the development, updating and monitoring of plans and schedules, identifying tasks, activities, risks, interdependencies and outputs for the project and work with the project team to track and monitor progress against the plan throughout the life of the project.
Title: Programme Planner.
Salary: c £50,000 - £70,000 commensurate with experience plus benefits package.
Location: North England, commutable from Manchester, Hull Your, Oldham etc.
Start Date: January / February 2021.
Duration: A permanent full-time role.
About you. In addition to having a proven track record and successful career to date in the above it would be beneficial to have a qualification or professional membership in either PRINCE2, Agile or APM.
As important to your experience in programme planning is your pragmatic approach to work, your proven skills in communication, attention to detail, ability to roll up your sleeve and get stuck in to the tactical element of the Programme Planner role. You’ll have an inquisitive nature and happy to ask the questions that need asking to help drive the programme forward!
Interested? Great then please call Laura on or email your CV to [email protected]
- Leading You’ll provide visible and effective leadership, lead the planning team and work with the project and programme managers to deliver the business case benefits and outcomes
- Project Planning apply your advanced knowledge in the discipline of planning for the analysis and successful resolution of risks and issues and identification of opportunities.
- Resources You’ll identify future capacity and capability needs of the project planning function and put in place strategies to meet them.
- Stakeholder Management, you’ll ensure that stakeholder responsibilities and needs are understood and addressed in reporting arrangements.
- Performance, analysing performance data you’ll look at trends to identify areas for improvement and collaboration, highlighting areas of risk and opportunity.
- Guidance & Support you’ll provide specialist advice and support to ensure successful delivery of programmes and projects
Call itecopeople today on 01566 776888
View all itecopeople vacancies
itecopeople is the trading name of Summit Computer Recruitment Ltd. Registered in England and Wales no. 03880344
Registered address: 37 Fore Street, Sidmouth Devon EX10 8AQ